PPt4Web Хостинг презентаций

Главная / Английский язык / Безотходное производство
X Код для использования на сайте:

Скопируйте этот код и вставьте его на свой сайт

X

Чтобы скачать данную презентацию, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, её своим друзьям в любой соц. сети.

После чего скачивание начнётся автоматически!

Кнопки:

Презентация на тему: Безотходное производство


Скачать эту презентацию

Презентация на тему: Безотходное производство


Скачать эту презентацию



№ слайда 1
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 2
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 3 eat healthy and natural products - organic food eat healthy and natural products
Описание слайда:

eat healthy and natural products - organic food eat healthy and natural products - organic food use biodegradable soaps use solar and wind energy use biodegradable plastic take food - pills

№ слайда 4
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 5 In my opinion we should…/ In my opinion we should…/ It seems to me that we shoul
Описание слайда:

In my opinion we should…/ In my opinion we should…/ It seems to me that we should…

№ слайда 6 There’s the man who knows what to do. There’s the man who knows what to do.
Описание слайда:

There’s the man who knows what to do. There’s the man who knows what to do.

№ слайда 7 Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovat
Описание слайда:

Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: the "social entrepreneur".

№ слайда 8 Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: the "social entrepreneur". I
Описание слайда:

Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: the "social entrepreneur". In 1996, he launched the Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives Foundation (ZERI). Gunther Pauli is a new kind of innovator: the "social entrepreneur". In 1996, he launched the Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives Foundation (ZERI). The foundation's goal is the efficient production of all goods and services for the society without any form of waste - no liquid waste, no gaseous waste and no solid waste. This goal is the basis of a new Zero Emissions production and consumption model. This model imitates nature: waste from one becomes the food for another. It's more competitive and more productive without destroying the ecosystem. This type of economical approach is called the Blue Economy .

№ слайда 9
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 10 Here’s our morning cup of coffee. Here’s our morning cup of coffee. We really on
Описание слайда:

Here’s our morning cup of coffee. Here’s our morning cup of coffee. We really only use 0.2% of the product. What do we do with the rest 99.8%?

№ слайда 11
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 12
Описание слайда:

№ слайда 13
Описание слайда:

Скачать эту презентацию


Презентации по предмету
Презентации из категории
Лучшее на fresher.ru