Learning more about each other. Prepared by Sonya Nadezhdina, Lera Kovalyova, Form 5a
Our family comes from around the world
Our hair is straight Our hair is curled
Our eyes are brown Our eyes are blue
Our skins are different colors too
We’re boys and girls
The world is a lovely place to be Because we are a family
This is how it all went
100 % - speak English one girl speaks Spanish one boy speaks German 1. What foreign languages do you speak?
2. What are your hobbies? Most popular hobbies:Listening to music, playing computer games. Other hobbiesDrawing, watching TV, skating, playing badminton, writing poems.
Some students play the guitar 3. Do you play any musical instrument?
4. Have you got a lot of friends? Most of our classmates have got a lot of friends. Some students have only one close friend.
5. Have you got any foreign pen friends? Some of our classmates have foreign pen friends living in the USA, Ukraine.
6. What would you say your family is like? WE are a typical Russian family.
7. What do your parents do? Managers, doctors, housewives, linguists, nurses, teachers, builders, security.
8. What are your main characteristics? Independent, serious, creative, kind, funny, friendly, intelligent, having a good sense of humor
9. What is your favorite subject at school? Literature, History, Maths, English, Art, PE, IT
10. Have you got any brothers or sisters? Not many students have got one brother or sister.