FUTURE SIMPLE TENSEПРОСТОЕ НАСТОЯЩЕЕ ВРЕМЯ
Future Simple Tensewill + v
Adverbs of time 1. Adverb 1. Subject 2. Subject 2. VERB 3. VERB 3. Adverb
1. A prediction based on personal feelings with no evidence.I’m afraid I will fail my exam unless I work hard. AFTER I think I believe I guess I suppose I feel I hopeI am afraid
2. An instant decisionI’ll open the window, it’s stuffy here.
3. An offer, promise, willingness + A request – An invitation ?I’ll help you with your task.Won’t you help me?Will you do it for me?
4. Future as a fact, something we can’t control. My grandpa will be 75 next month.
5. Formal order expressing the authority of the speaker.You will do what I say.
Attention! Clause of time When As soon asAfter Till Before Until WhileClause of conditionIf ProvidingIn case Provided When he comesWe’ll go for a walk.If the weather is fineWe’ll go to the country.