project“CHINDOGU”Done by:Anna dubyninaNelya basyrova
Существует множество творческих изобретений, которые вряд ли найдут практическое применение в повседневной жизни. В Японии они называются "чиндогу" или "шинтоку" (chindogu — букв. "странное приспособление").Представляем вам некоторые из них.
1. Rag rug for the baby, he crawls and simultaneously cleans the floor.
2. Grasping for making snowballs.
3. Umbrellas for shoes, in case of rain.
4. Slippers for cleaning floors.
5. Stand for the head of public transportation, you can sleep standing up and not be afraid that you'll fall.
6. Umbrella for the dog, it too can get wet!
7. Blushing veil for the dead fish - many people, preparing food, uncomfortable, staring into the eyes of fish from which they are going to cut off his head.
8. Butter in a tube for economical use.
9. Hand-held tripod for sharing photos.
10. Fan to cool your food during the meal.
11. Umbrella, raincoat, your clothes in the rain will stay clean.
12. Glasses with a funnel for easy dripping into his eyes.
13. Helmet with a sucker to keep his head while sleeping in vehicles.
14. "Napkin" on the head, in the case of a cold or bitter tears, "you always have on hand a napkin.
15. Earrings, earplugs can get rid of the annoying noise or loud music
16. A wine glass with a comfortable handle.
17. Napkin for a person to not get dirty.
18. Lighter, which operates solely in the sun.
19. Stencil for the lips that would put lipstick on a clear path.
20. Ctrl + Alt + Del at the touch ...
21. This Chindogu eliminates some gender differences and allows daddy to experience the full pleasure of feeding her child.
22.A really sad invention, a tribute to women's grief "by the strong arm"
23. Telescopic slippers. Designed to save the owner on a fly swatter
25.Glasses, buyout absorb tears.
26 Slippers for sweeping the floor.
27. Umbrella to collect water.
28. Umbrella with a fastener on the head
29. T-shirt for scratching backs. A special map will help put things exactly on target
30. Sensitivity in oral hygiene. It may also be useful in a campaign or a journey
31. Holder eyelid