Project«Our Class Safety Rules» Form 6 «a» Grammar schoolRyabinina SashaTeacher:Pavlova L.V.Syktyvkar, 2008
Safety rules in our school I have written rules that may be useful in our school: We must not run and jump in our school, because we can hurt each other.
2) We must not fight in our class, because it is dangerous.
4) We must not run with scissors in the classroom, we can hurt each other. 5) We must not come into the school in dirty boots.
6) We must not play with fire (matches, must not burn a paper), because there will be a fire. 7) We mustnot draw onthe tables andwalls, it is not good! Запрещается рисовать на стенах и партах!!!
8) We must not speak so loud, because we shall disturb other children. 9) We must not use the telephone at the lessons, because it disturbs other children and a teacher.
10) We must not bring gas-containers, because they are poisoning. 11) We must not run, when we go up or down the stairs, because we can hurt ourselves and each other.
12) We must not listen the music at the lessons, because it is wrong. 13) We must not drink water from a tap, because we can fall ill.
14) We must not bring animals to school, because they may bite children. 15) NO SMOKING!
We need these rules so that our class will always be friendly (no running, jumping or fighting). other children of our class Friends