What do you know about the USA?
1. Who discovered America? A) Christopher Columbus B) George Washington C) The pilgrims
2. Who was the first presidentof the USA? A) Abraham Lincoln B) Georg Washington C) Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. What is the national symbol of America? A) The rose B) The bald eagle C) The shamrock
4. Which is the United States capital? A) New York City B) Los Angeles C) Washington, D.C.
5. Where is the Statue of Liberty? A) New York B) Massachusetts C) California
6. The American flag has: A) thirteen stripes B) thirty stripes C) fifty stripes
7. Where is the tallest building (skyscraper) in the world ? A) New York City B) Chicago C) San Fransisco
8. When do Americans celebrate Independence Day? A) July 4 B) December 25 C) February 14
9) What is the national sport in America? A) football B) soccer C) baseball
10. Who was the first man on the moon? A) Yury Gagarin B) John Glenn C) Neil Armstrong