1. Sort out your diet Eating fast food leads to weight gain and even depression in just 30 days.
2. Never skip breakfast Have a balanced diet. Eat salads, vegetables, fruit and lots of chicken, which are high in protein.
3. Never eat an incomplete meal Each meal should contain three basic food groups: carbohydrates, healthy fats and protein.
4. Exercise, and at the very least, just walk According to the statistics nowadays 60 percent of men and 91 percent of women are below activity levels necessary for a fit and healthy life.
4. Exercise: jogging or walking, swimming or riding the bike in summer, skiing and toboganning in winter. In our school basketball is the most popular kind of sport among all the students.
5. Drink a lot of water The human body is made of over 80% water, and you need to keep replenishing it.
6. Sleep earlier. your body repairs itself while you’re snoozing.
7. Consider vitamin supplementation Vitamins and minerals are a necessity to help replenish your body’s stores.
8. Don’t stress out Stress impacts your body in the same way terrible toxins do, so do your best to avoid it.
9. Wash your hands If you don’t want to catch the cold or flu, or to be a little dirty.
10. Visit your doctor for annual tests If you don’t want to catch the cold or flu, or to be a little dirty.
«Good health is better than wealth»