Are you going to live to 100?
How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?a) every dayb) neverc) two or three times a week
2) Look at this list of food and drink. How many do you eat in а day?ice creamfizzy drinksextra salt on your foodtake-away food (hamburgers, pizzas)sweetschips a) мore than twob) оne or twoc) none
3) When you have a problem do youa) forget about it?b) talk to a parent, a teacher or a friend about it?c) wait, and then talk to a friend later?
4) Do you play a sport or go to a dance classa) once a week or more?b) two or three times a month?c) once a month?
5) When you have free time do youa) watch TV?b) go to the swimming pool with friends?c) take serious exercise (e.g. jogging)?
6) Do you livea) in the town?b) in the country?
7) Do you sleepa) more than ten hours a night?b) less then ten hours a night?
8) Your friends live on the third floor of a block of flats. Do youa) walk up the stairs when you visit them?b) take the lift when you visit them?
9) When you are in a hurry do youa) still remember to eat good meals?b) miss a meal but eat a packet of crisps or chocolate?
10) Are you going to smoke when you are an adult?a) yesb) no
Now look at the bottom of the page and add up your points. 1. a) 3 b) 0 c) 1;2. a) 0 b) 1 c) 3;3. a) 1 b) 3 c) 2;4. a) 3 b) 3 c) 1;5. a) 0 b) 2 c) 3;6. a) 1 b) 3;7. a) 1 b) 3;8. a)3 b) 1;9. a) 3 b) 0;10. a) 0 b) 3; 1. 5-10 points: You are not going to live to 100 without good food and exercises. You must eat more fruit and vegetables. You must take more exercise too. It’s fun to be fit.2. 13-24 points: Not bad…do the same things but do them more often. Try to eat some more fruit and swim once a week.3. 25-30 points: You do all the right things. You’re going to live to 100.