Present Progressive употребляется для выражения действий, которые происходят: Present Progressive употребляется для выражения действий, которые происходят: В точно указанный момент в настоящем; В более длительный период в настоящем; Для выражения действий, которые произойдут в будущем
Now – сейчас He is reading a book now. At the moment – в настоящий момент They are having a wonderful time at the moment. Tomorrow – завтра I am leaving tomorrow.
НЕ УПОТРЕБЛЯЮТСЯ! НЕ УПОТРЕБЛЯЮТСЯ! To remember – помнить To know – знать To like – нравиться To need – нуждаться To forget – забывать To be – быть, находиться To hate – ненавидеть
To believe – верить To believe – верить To want – хотеть To understand - понимать To think - полагать To see – видеть НО! To look – смотреть (looking) To hear – слышать НО! To listen – слушать (listening to)
Who is hunting? Who is hunting? Who is cooking? Who is eating? Who is playing?
Tom is eating shashlyk now because he is hungry. Tom is eating shashlyk now because he is hungry. What is Tom eating? When is Tom eating shashlyk? Why is Tom eating shashlyk?
She - cat is knitting a cock. She - cat is knitting a cock. What is she doing? She is knitting. What is she knitting? A sock.
I (to go) to school now. I (to go) to school now. He (to help) his father now. They (to go) to the river now. He (to sleep) now. We (to drink) tea now. My mother (not to work) at the office now. You (to work) now? I (not to sleep) now. What you (to do) now? Where they (to go) now? She (not to drink) coffee now.
They are listening to music in the yard now. They are listening to music in the yard now. Peter and Julia are arranging the party for their younger sister now. Jim and his friends are having birthday party in the café this evening. My parents are watching an interesting film on TV in the living room.
1. I (to play) chess on the table. 1. I (to play) chess on the table. 2. They (to work). 3. The doctor and her patient (to talk). 4. We (to cook) dinner. My mother (to make) a salad. 5. A young man (to drive) a car. He (to listen) to music. 6. My grandfather (to read) a book. 7. My little sister (to dance) now. 8. You (to have) a break? 9. She still (to sing).
1. I am playing chess on the table. 1. I am playing chess on the table. 2. They are working. 3. The doctor and her patient are talking. 4. We are cooking dinner. My mother is making a salad. 5. A young man is driving a car. He is listening to music. 6. My grandfather is reading a book. 7. My little sister is dancing. 8. Are you having a break? 9. She is still singing.
The boys (to run) about in the garden. The boys (to run) about in the garden. I (to do) my homework. John and his friends (to go) to the library. Ann (to sit) at her desk. She (to study) geography. A young man (to stand) at the window. He (to smoke) a cigarette. The old man (to walk) about the room. The dog (to play) on the floor. You (to have) a break? What language you (to study)? Who (to sleep) on the sofa?
The boys are running about in the garden. The boys are running about in the garden. I am doing my homework. John and his friends are going to the library. Ann is sitting at her desk. She is studying geography. A young man is standing at the window. He is smoking a cigarette. The old man is walking about the room. The dog is playing on the floor. Are you having a break? What language are you studying? Who is sleeping on the sofa?
1. Peter / to go / to the cinema 2. they / to play / a game 3. she / to listen /to the radio 4. I / to dream 5. they / to pack / their bags 6. you / to do / the washing-up 7. we / to talk / too fast 8. they / to clean / the windows 9. she / to watch / the news 10. you / to pull / my leg
Is Peter going to the cinema? Is Peter going to the cinema? Are they playing a game? Is she listening to the radio? Am I dreaming? Are they packing their bags? Are you doing the washing up? Are we talking too fast? Are they cleaning the windows? Is she watching the news? Are you pulling my leg?
(СЕЙЧАС) 1. Я читаю. 2. Он не пишет. (СЕЙЧАС) 1. Я читаю. 2. Он не пишет. 3. Мы не работаем. 4. Вы читаете? 5. Он спит? 6. Коля и Миша играют в футбол. 7. Катя играет на рояле. 8. Она не поет. 9. Моя сестра спит. 10. Папа пьет чай? 11. Твои родители пьют чай? 12. Я не сплю. 13. Она сидит за столом. 14. Мы делаем упражнение. 15. Мы не купаемся. 16. Они играют во дворе? 17. Нина и Аня моют пол. 18. Коля помогает маме. 19. Ты помогаешь папе? 20. Моя сестра читает интересную книгу. 21. Они идут в школу. 22. Вы идете в школу?
1. Не (to read) ............. a book now. 2. She (to do) ............. her home work. 3. My mother (to sit) ...........at the table now. 4. I still (to write) .............. a letter. 5. They (to play) .............. football. 6. It (to snow) ............... now. 7. We (to have) ................ dinner now. 8. It still (to rain)............... . 9. Why .............. you (to talk)? 10. The girl (to draw).............. a picture at the moment.
1. Не is reading a book now. 1. Не is reading a book now. 2. She is doing her home work. 3. My mother is sitting at the table now. 4. I am still writing a letter. 5. They are playing football. 6. It is snowing. now. 7. We are having dinner now. 8. It is still raining . 9. Why are you talking? 10. The girl is drawing a picture at the moment.
1. Mary is sleeping. 2. You are listening to the radio. 3. I am studying. 4. You are eating now. 5. We are drinking coffee at the moment.
1. Don't put your coat on. The sun (to shine). 2. In summer the sun (to shine).............. brightly. 3. Run downstairs. Your sister (to wait for) ......... you. 4. I usually (to wait for)..........Tom. He is always late. 5. We (to have) .......... coffee every morning. 6. I like tea, but now I (to have)........... coffee. 7. Mary (to play) ........... the piano every evening. 8. Where is John? - He (to play)............ the piano. 9. Our boys usually (to play)............... football in the yard. 10. Call them. They (to play).............. football in the yard.
1. Don't put your coat on. The sun is shining. 1. Don't put your coat on. The sun is shining. 2. In summer the sun shines brightly. 3. Run downstairs. Your sister is waiting for you. 4. I usually wait for Tom. He is always late. 5. We have coffee every morning. 6. I like tea, but now I am having coffee. 7. Mary plays the piano every evening. 8. Where is John? - He is playing the piano. 9. Our boys usually play football in the yard. 10. Call them. They are playing football in the yard.
1. I (to rest).......... now. I (to rest).......... every day. 2. They (to talk).............. now. They (to talk)............ every day. 3. He (to drink)............... coffee now. He (to drink)............. coffee every morning. 4.She (to go).............. to school now. She (to go)............. to school every day. 5. They ...............(to have) dinner now? They always ...............(to have) dinner at two o’clock? 6. What ........... she (to write) now? What ............ she (to write) every evening? 7. What he ............... (to do) now? What he ............... (to do) every Sunday? 8.What they ................(to eat) now? What they ................. (to eat) at dinner?
1. He is swiming now 1. He is swiming now 2. She am watching movie 3. They’s working now 4. It is costing 400 dollars 5. I am usually get up early 6. She work this week 7. I is having a meeting tomorrow
1. He is swimming now 1. He is swimming now 2. She is watching movie 3. They’re working now 4. It cost 400 dollars 5. I usually get up early 6. She is working this week 7. I am having a meeting tomorrow
http://www.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3187000/3186327-55803f3f05cf6013.gif рисовать http://www.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3187000/3186327-55803f3f05cf6013.gif рисовать http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/2/73/352/73352373_5823.jpg спать http://dobrota.perm.ru/forum/uploads/post-989-1356019310.jpg играть на гитаре http://gallery.forum-grad.ru/files/4/8/3/6/4/dolotov_10_thumb.jpg играть в шахматы http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/6/91/159/91159200_5040093_0_5dbb9_1c82a6e_L.jpg играть в футбол http://www.myjulia.ru/data/cache/2012/11/22/1119472_8582-550x500.jpg плыть на лодке http://i1.i.ua/prikol/pic/4/9/525394_504332.jpg пить чай http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1302/e8/c4af8f6757c5.gif ехать на машине http://www.animashka.info/_ph/110/2/447118432.gif делать уроки http://img10.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3700000/3699872-6500916c80168fcf.gif читать книгу http://img10.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3209000/3208295-f0d5a9e785859e34.gif играть на барабане http://ppt4web.ru/images/73/8953/310/img16.jpg картинка учитель информатики Курбанова Ирина Борисовна, ГОУ СОШ № 594, Санкт-Петербург, сайт: http://pedsovet.su/ щаблон
http://cs323827.userapi.com/v323827528/465f/vhi68YdLPVI.jpg ехать на мотоцикле http://cs323827.userapi.com/v323827528/465f/vhi68YdLPVI.jpg ехать на мотоцикле http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/5/88/315/88315452_0_5d53c_a83bad0f_orig.jpg есть http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/3/75/983/75983962_684.gif есть http://stat20.privet.ru/lr/0d06b60950d226659a8c89ee86ada31f играть на компьютере http://www.hullumaja.com/files/pictures/2011/09/17/thumbs/EUdnQ8ncP6.jpg вязать http://www.mobinations.com/mediacontent/image/cat-the-cook.jpg варить http://file.mobilmusic.ru/c0/00/36/826255.gif охотиться http://file.mobilmusic.ru/9b/15/60/850451.gif мести http://www.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3187000/3186261-78d8cc0a4fdcfea1.gif звонить http://file.mobilmusic.ru/d6/79/9b/987430.gif кухня http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6206/151405934.5/0_78f96_eac7730a_XL букварь http://img10.proshkolu.ru/content/media/pic/std/4000000/3133000/3132094-870420a36f66bcda.gif двоечник http://ppt4web.ru/images/73/8953/310/img15.jpg семья http://ppt4web.ru/images/73/8953/310/img17.jpg картинка http://ppt4web.ru/images/73/8953/310/img18.jpg семья
You are great!